Saturday 11 October 2008

String in graphite

A quick doodle for Illustration Friday, mostly just because I haven't done one in a couple of weeks. Today's theme is strings.

Ok, so I only have the one string, and it's actually a very ratty piece of knitting yarn that the cats play with sometimes.

This particular doodle features Max the Cat, who happens to be the worst hand model EVER. I swear, that cat couldn't sit still for a million dollars. Or a million dragonflies, which would probably interest him more. Ah well. You take what you can get. Good thing I wasn't exactly going for detail, I guess.

Sorry for the not-great photo, by the way. I only have access to a scanner when I'm at work, and I'm certainly not going in to work on Thanksgiving weekend. Not for a cat's paw, anyway.

3 comments:

Stace said...

Reminds me of my cat... Before I had a scanner I had to take photos too. I found that by increasing the contrast to maximum in a graphics program (even a simple one) it improved the photos of drawings (although graphite then looks like ink).

Rui Sousa said...

What a beautiful work, very nice!
So fantastic!
Congratulations!

Regards

O temporário

studio lolo said...

Thanksgiving? You must be in Canada! (Yay!) And I like that you particularly like the Laurels :)

Max has pretty feet!
Happy Thanksgiving :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails