Saturday 9 May 2009

Laundry Men in modelling clay

This week's Illustration Friday prompt is Parade. This week's picture is decidedly not an illustration...

The thing is, I'm a bit under the weather and didn't have the patience to doodle. I did, however, feel like being a five-year-old. The result? A parade of little clay men on a laundry basket. And why a laundry basket? Well, if you were a little clay man wouldn't you want to parade on a laundry basket?

Ok, seriously? I'd just finished folding some towels.

Max the cat, incidentally, did help with the modelling somewhat. He didn't stick around to have his photo taken this time, though.

Oh, and I really have no idea why the purple guy has it in for the white guy. Maybe they were just having a collectively bad day....

5 comments:

Duncan said...

I love this - very funny too, my fave is the guy trying to get up and join in. Like your plastecine birds too.

pixo said...

They are so animated. The whole scene is very funny.

Unknown said...

I couldn't possibly think of a more entertaining use for a laundry basket! (which is why socks rarely get sorted in my household...)

Anish Daolagupu said...

Ooh... very nice... very nice postures... simple and efficient... :D

can't think what they might be parading about... :P

angels said...

Oh! what a creative parade! very original and funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails