Tuesday 22 December 2009

Just some watercolour silliness

These are... not much, really. I'm only posting them because I didn't manage to do anything (yet... but if I haven't managed it yet it's probably not going to happen) for last week's Illustration Friday and I thought that the blog might be feeling lonely or neglected.

Ok, not the last part.

But anyway.

What you see here is exactly what the post title would lead you to expect. I played with the watercolours a bit while I was housebound during the last cold spell. Oh, wait. Not the last cold spell. The second-to-last.

Not that it matters.

But anyway. Again.

Up top? Some nonsense with weird washes, salt, an emery board, and a drinking straw. What's it supposed to be? Nothing.

Below? Something a little more somethingish. I have a collection of mini bottles (I think they were given out in laundry soap or tea or something when I was a kid. My grandmother saved them for me). And these are some of them.

The end.

I really have no idea what to think of this post.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails