Sunday 13 October 2013

Moustache in pen & ink

This week's Illustration Friday prompt is moustache.

Professor Arboreous had just started to realise that his dendritic studies might be affecting other parts of his life...

----------

Ok, this is silly, but it's been a while since I did any random branching so I figured what the heck. I'd like to say that branching -- which is something of a life-long obsession -- is meditative for me, but I have too much trouble focussing on anything for too long to ever hit meditative. I suppose it's just a way to let my hand do something while I'm thinking of other things. In other words, you generally find a lot of branching doodles in my notebook after a staff meeting.

This, by the way, is the longest period at one sitting that I've managed to use a pen since I screwed up my wrist months ago. Still very shaky and I'm sore now, but it's a start at least.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails