Monday 13 August 2007

For those of you thinking what the hell?

If you come here regularly to find the link to the new blog because this blog's address is easier to remember, here you go. Really, though. If you can't remember pointless blather blog by now, I'm starting to lose hope.

If you came here through a search engine and can't seem to find what it was that you were looking for, it's because I've started to delete the old posts. I want to reuse this blog for... something, and getting rid of the clutter seemed in order. I'll be playing around with the look of things later as I have time.

If you came here entirely by accident, you're probably confused. That's ok. I spend most of my time that way. For a look at what I'm on about at the moment, check the link above.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails