Saturday 20 October 2007

Here we go.

As you might have noticed, I've cleared all but one of the old entries from this blog.

So what's up with that, Dee?

Well, I could tell you at length, but it's easier just to direct you to this post on the other blog where I've already blathered on about it.

Read it yet?

Yep, this place is about to get a little artsy. Not pretentiously artsy, since I'm obviously and happily a rank amateur, but artsy all the same. I've been ignoring those particular voices for a while now, and they're getting a little cranky.

Just as a note before I get into things: while my policy on the other blog is to not delete things once they've been posted (I mean, unless I decide to completely reformat that blog someday like I did this one), on this one I'm allowing myself free range as the mood strikes. Edit, delete, totally crater... it's entirely up to me. In other words, if you see something you like you should probably make yourself a copy because there's no guarantee that it'll be hanging around long.

If you do make copies, do me a favour and make sure you credit them to me. Credit to deeol if you're just using them on the internet, but if they're going to end up in hard copy somewhere you should probably use my full name.

And what would that full name be?

Oh, after I post this I'll edit the sidebar to include a contact e-mail. Drop me a note and I'll get back to you.





Are we ready then?

Not sure I am, but I'll see what I can come up with.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails