Sunday 7 June 2009

Winter Craving in soft pastels

This week's Illustration Friday prompt is craving. I haven't had the pastels out for a very (VERY) long time, so I figured it was an excuse to do something a little different from my usual line drawings. This quick sketch (I know, I know. Technically it's a pastel painting but I'm so much not a painter that I cringe whenever I try to call it that) is meant to show what I generally spend most of each winter craving: something that's not winter.

I really don't like winter.

It'd be great if wishing could make the snow start to decay and cause instant flowers to spring up, but since that's never going to happen it's just going to have to remain a craving.

Click on the photo for a larger version. You know, if you want to.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails