Sunday 11 July 2010

Sketchbook in graphite

This week's Illustration Friday prompt is diary. I don't keep a diary. I'd bore myself stiff. In fact, I'd probably have done better if the word was dairy.

Anyway, this is a quick sketch of the small red moleskine that lives in my purse since that's as close to diary as my life gets. There's a slight bit of soluble graphite wash mostly just because I was in the mood for a mess. Oh, and there's guest cat feet because Max decided it was time to stop taking pictures and pay attention to him instead.

I had to leave it in. It was too funny. And, I think, the most interesting thing about the picture...

Ah well. For a link to a photo of the actual journal, check here.

4 comments:

Ana M.F. said...

I like it...
and your cat feet too haha

Vilt og vakkert said...

Heisann!

I am new on IF, and will visit some selected blogs to get to know some of you.
Nice to know you and to enjoy your work!
;:OD)

deeol said...

Welcome to IF! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

With maybe a couple less cat feet... ;)

Sissy Sparrows said...

cool sketch

Related Posts with Thumbnails