Sunday 17 August 2008

Quick question

It should be obvious from my various snarky comments when I post things that I don't consider myself more than a doodler and wouldn't ever actually pursue displaying my... for lack of a better word, work.

However.

We have a staff exhibit coming up at real work, and I'm wondering what I should do about it. We're allowed to submit up to five pieces. I have a couple of photographs that might be suitable and there's still time before the deadline to force myself to sit down and do something that's more finished than a five-minute scribble... but are there things already posted here that I should consider having mounted?

I'm open to suggestions, I guess is what I'm saying. If you're willing to give me a few choice words, have a look at the blog's album here and tell me if you see anything that looks ok. If not, tell me that too. I'm a big girl. I can take it.

I can give it back, as well, but that's a whole 'nother topic.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails