Tuesday 5 August 2008

Something weird

I'm not entirely sure what it is. Vaguely abstract-rose-ish, maybe?

Truth be known, I was just playing around with The Scribbler. Thanks to Sparroweye for the heads-up on that one. It's sort of fascinating to watch what it will generate from a silly doodle.

And obviously, if I'm posting a scribble I haven't bothered to do any real doodling these past couple of days. I also wasn't in the mood to look up a poem.

So there you go, I guess. Better than nothing.

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

Oh, I do find that scribbler addicting when I am bored. I try so hard to control the color and thickness so I know the outcome. But some sketch's look great, but terrible after scribbler gets done. and vice versa. Bad sketches end up looking good. Your's is very cool looking.

Related Posts with Thumbnails