Monday 30 August 2010

Unfortunately not moving...

This week's Illustration Friday prompt is immovable. Hey, how appropriate.

I'm stuck.

You might notice if you scroll down that I haven't done the last couple of IF prompts, and that most of August's posts have consisted of weirdness from my mixed media book. There's a reason.

There's something that I need to do, and I'm stuck.

Not uninspired, no. In fact, I know what I want to do, I have more than a few ideas about how to accomplish it, I have the materials now (that was my excuse for a little while, but I can't use it anymore), it's a time-sensitive project, and I'M STUCK.

And getting very, very frustrated with myself. Which, of course, doesn't help a person get unstuck.

Sigh.

It's amazing how immovable a very light piece of drawing equipment can be when it puts its mind to it, you know? Here's hoping that posting this gives me the kick in the backside that I so obviously need.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with it, I've certainly been there!

dosankodebbie said...

I know the feeling! Good interpretation of this week's topic. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails